Fast Online Payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF ONLINE PAYMENT
B2Kapital Portfolio Management Ltd. (hereinafter B2KPM) offer access to the online payment platform through euplatesc.ro website only subject to the customer’s acceptance of this terms and conditions.
To access the online payment solution, we collaborate with our partner – EuroPayment Services Ltd.
Offered services: the online payment platform euplatesc.ro represent a mean of payment provided by B2KPM to it’s customers and offer the possibility to pay online the value of outstanding debts related to receivable managed by B2KPM. The use of this payment method and access to the platform is allowed only to the person over 18 years old, respectively – the legal holder of the card through which payment is made to be an adult.
By accepting terms and conditions of use of this payment solution, the user-payer confirms that the legal holder of the card through which payment is made is an adult.
By accessing, using or obtaining any contents of material data, information, products and services you agree with this Terms and Conditions. B2KPM reserve the right to change, correct, modify, add and withdraw in part or in whole this Terms and Conditions. Utilize of our service imply full acceptance of Terms and Conditions. The access to the online payment platform by card is made through euplatesc.ro website by accessing the option for the above payment method.
B2KPM grants you access to the platform without giving you the right to download, modify in whole or in part, to reproduce in whole or in part, to copy, to sell or resell or to exploit the online platform in any other way for commercial purposes contrary to the interest of B2KPM.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE ONLINE PAYMENT PLATFORM
In order to use this platform, the client will fill in the necessary data to make the payment by card.
To complete the payment, the customer must agree with Terms and Conditions. Allocation of payments will be made after confirmation of the transaction by the processor.
Generally it takes 3 days from the date of online payment. For payment in foreign currency the amount expressed in EUR USD, or CHF can be payed in this currency or in RON. If the payment will be selected in RON the amount will be transformed in RON at the exchange rate practice by the processor’s bank (euplatesc.ro - processor). Thus the amount paid by you is equal to the value resulting from the foreign exchange minus the bank transfer fees charged by your bank.
After the payment and registration of the amounts in B2KPM records, the payer receives a confirmation email of the online payment from B2KPM which represent a confirmation of debt payment (total or partial).
If the payer does not recognize the transaction, according to the legal provisions the amount will be returned in full to the payer and payer’s balance will be updated accordingly.
B2KPM reserves the right to restrict the access to the online payment platform in the following cases:
- abuse, frauds or attempts of unauthorized access;
- attempted fraud or fraud to circumvent the security measures of the platform to still information about other users;
- attempted fraud or fraud by copying the platform and reproduce it in whole or in part;
- actions that affect the proper function of the platform;
Online payments are made through online solutions offered by our partner - EuroPayment Services Ltd.
In order to eliminate the risk of your data getting into the possession of other persons and/or to be misused by third party:
- B2KPM and its partner EuroPayment Services Ltd. guarantees the security of IT systems.
- In case of 3D secure payments system with Visa or MasterCard, the data related to your cards are introduced directly into the Visa or MasterCard systems and if your card is issued by a bank certified in the 3 D Secure system, the transaction authorization is made only after your authentication into the system.
Any disputes arising out of the use of this service will be settled amicably. If the dispute has not been settled amicably the jurisdiction rests with the legal Courts from Bucharest, Romania.
SOLUTIONS AND ADVANTAGES OFFERED BY B2KPM THROUGH THE ONLYNE PAYMENT METHOD
Facilitating online payments represent a good way to manage your debts related to the receivables managed by B2KPM. Prompt resolution of debts payment arising from contracts assigned to B2KPM or for which B2KPM acts as an agent/processor is essential for the payment debts owed by you for limiting damages arising in connection with such debts and for limiting the issue of additional costs arising for nonpayment/late payment.
In this context of crisis, generated by the COVID 19, this online payment tool can be a solution for maintaining your safety and protection by limiting your travels.
However, the use of this payment tool is not mandatory for you, fulfilling your payment obligation can be made through any other means of payment previously communicated/agreed with B2KPM.
In this context protecting your personal data remains a priority for B2KPM so that you, as data subject may at any time have access to necessary information provided by the legislation in force in order for you to have the full control over your personal data as well as exercise at anytime all and any of the rights related to this processing.
In order to implement the online payment tool B2KPM analyzed the selected partners for fulfilling all legal and security conditions of processing personal data.
For the access of this payment tool we collaborate with our partner - EuroPayment Services Ltd.
B2KPM POLICY REGARDING PROCESSING AND PROTECTING OF PERSONAL DATA BY ONLINE PAYMENT FACILITY
We invite you to access this policy regarding processing and protecting personal data by online payment facility available on: https://collectionagency.ro/policita-de-prelucrare-date.
Terms utilize in this poly have the meaning established by Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Personal data Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Confidentiality of processing personal data: means protection of personal data against unauthorized access. Electronic files created, sent, received or stored on the computer systems owned, managed or in the custody of B2KPM are the property of the data controller in accordance with legal provisions in force. The user is personally responsible for the authenticity/accuracy of the data entrusted by the access procedures to the online payment tool.
- Integrity: refers to the measures and procedures used to protect data against unauthorized alteration or destruction;
- User: refers to a natural (debtor/representative)who uses online payment.
- Data controller: means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- Processor : means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller; Europayment Services Ltd is a processor for the data collected and processed through this website for the scope of online payment;
- Third party: means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- Data subject: means natural person(debtor) whose data are processed;
- Consent means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her accordingly with General Data Protection Regulation;
- Online payment platform euplatesc.ro: represent the online payment tool, made available to data subjects-debtors in order to fulfill the legal obligations to pay outstanding debts arising from receivables owned and/or managed by B2KPM;
AREA OF APLICABILITY
This policy applies to the processing of personal data through the online payment platform euplatesc.ro
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data request through the payment form available on this website as well as on the online payment platform euplatesc.ro are the following:
|name, surname , email, and reference number
|Payment ard details (bank number, expire date, CVC ), payment date, amount , payer’s bank, payment reference number
|Payment tool data
|IP address, browser configuration
The necessity of processing and recording this personal data derives from legal obligation of the online payment process.
Filling in the payment form on the website https://online.collectionagency.ro/ does not require cards data(card number, expiration date, verification code) this data are to be filled in after accesing the online platform euplatesc.ro.
Legal ground for processing is represented by the execution of the contract and acceptance of this terms and conditions for using the online payment tool, fulfillment of data controller ‘s legal obligations, as well as fulfilling legitimate interests of the data controller consisting in ensuring data security, conducting, monitoring and streamlining the activity, defending rights in court, internal reporting, risk management, control activities, internal/external audit, resolving customer requests and resolving complaints.
DATA COLLECTION METHOD
In order to provide the online payment tool, personal data highlighted in this policy are processed and stored by B2KPM and it’s partner euplatesc.ro. Data collection is made through the payment form available on the secure platform euplătesc.ro.
At the time of providing the data you are responsible for the accuracy and validity of the data provided. The scope for which the data is collected is to fulfill your payment obligations acording to the contractual obligation undertaken as well as to fulfill the legal obligations of the data controller regarding the processing of payments.
For informations on cookies used by the website https://online.collectionagency.ro please access the section – cookies policy available on https://online.collectionagency.ro/language/ro/politica-de-utilizare-cookie.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data is transferred to our partner euplatesc.ro and credit/financial institutions that are part of the payment settlement process(your bank in your capacity of payer and the bank of B2KPM and depending on the offset method utilized by your bank and other involved banks) in order to make online payments compliant to the legal provisions specific to the banking sector.
According with the applicable legal provisions, B2KPM may transfer your personal data in the following situations:
- public institutions if applicable, in order to comply with legal requirements;
- in any other situations in which the legislation requires us to transfer personal data;
- if the payer does not recognize and/or disputes the transaction;
Storage period of the processed data is based on the following periods:
- at least 5 year from the date of payment of the debt and the settlement of the claim
- 10 years for personal data for which there is a legal obligation of storage according to the accounting regulations
- 3 years for request to exercise certain rights or in case of solving complaints
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Within the limits and according to the conditions established by GDPR you have the right to request from B2KPM through a written request dated and signed sent by post, fax
- personal data accesing (the right to request and receive from B2KPM access to your personal data that have been processed/a copy of them);
- personal data ectification (the right to request rectification of your personal data that are erroneous or inaccurate in order to reflect the reality);
- personal data erasure (the right to obtain from B2KPM erasure of your personal data if GDPR conditions are fullfiled);
- restriction on the processing of personal data(the right to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data. Your personal data can be stored only by B2KPM and may be used only for restricted purposes if the conditions of GDPR are met);
- right to object to the processing(the right to object to the processing personal data in certain cases);
- data portability (the right to receive a copy of your personal data and to obtained the transfer of your personal data to another data controller if GDPR conditions are met).
You have the right to file a complaint to a supervisor authority (www.dataprotection.ro) if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR).
Your rights can be exercised at any time by sending a written request to B2KPM.
More details, forms regarding the exercise of your rights including information regarding the rights specified above can be found on the website ul www.collectionagency.ro and in Data Protection Policy available on this website.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- public authorities if applicable (including bailiffs offices, courts of law);
- law firms in the situations of legal proceedings;
- debt collection companies and third-party suppliers (including but not limited to external IT providers, risk management service providers, auditors/consultants);
- entities from the Group of Companies to which B2KPM belongs.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING DATA
Failure to provide your required personal data for the use of online payment tool will lead to the impossibility of paying your debts with this service. You can still use the alternative means of payments agreed with B2KPM.
PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
By using the online payment platform euplatesc.ro, B2KPM does not collect or processed personal data of minors. By accepting terms and conditions of use, the user/payer confirms that he is the legal holder of the card through which the payment is made and he is at least 18 years old.